Sunday, November 7, 2010

Senior Year Fashion


This year, I've been pushing myself to take more risks not only in my design but also in using different media.
This first piece is marker and the second piece is gouache.




This piece (above) was an assignment which challenge my class to take the line of a current designer and make it a ready-to-wear fall/winter juniors line. My designer was Dior and I was loosely inspired by the circus. I used loud, fun colors and flattering shapes for the junior client.




This piece (above) was also an assignment, in which we were to be inspired by a building I chose the Sanite Chapelle in Paris, France. I played around with the transparency of the stained glass windows of the Gothic Chapelle. I was also inspired by the romance of Paris so I wanted this entire collection to be romantic and feminine.



No comments:

Post a Comment